Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Calven and Jeff Banter - 2009

Jeff Howard The clock is ticking. TB will be here before you know it, but please go easy on me. Remember I'm as old as your dad, so you young guys will need to give us old dudes a little a headstart so we don't look so bad!

November 6 at 10:31pm ·

Calven Rosenthal well its good to check on these things. and im sure that i this "catch" that your talking about, i really dont understand. i didnt think you could catch anything. but i maybe mistaken. i guess we'll have to wait and see. the count down begins.

October 28 at 5:47pm · ·

Jeff Howard As you say I am an old feeble man and you are a young stud in the prime of life so you should have no trouble dominating me on the field come TB Time! In fact I would think you might be pretty humiliated if I so much as caught a pass on your side of the field or was able to even get one into the end zone... But ...you won't have to worry about that given my advanced age. And yes thanks for reminding me- I do need to make sure my health insurance is up to date! I've got my walker ready so hopefully I'll be able to limp out onto the field for a play or two.

See More

Calven Rosenthal to jeff regarding the post on my wall,
i hate to inform you that this year may not be the best year for you to compete with me. you're getting a little old and cannot keep up with my youth. and i do hope you have some good health insurance. just in case.

October 24 at 4:13pm ·


October 23 at 2:28pm via Facebook for iPhone · ·

Calven Rosenthal well we will see what will happen next year for our rivalry match up. oh and next year if you decide to go the other side to get away from my defense, just give me warning.

December 7, 2008 at 11:45pm · ·

Jeff Howard What me down? Nah, I had an INT for a TD, a couple of TD catches, and lots of flags. Oh yeah, and us old guys beat you younguns, so I'd say it was a pretty good game. So good in fact I'm really looking forward to next year!

December 7, 2008 at 9:58pm · ·

Calven Rosenthal I have to look on what good i did. 2 interceptions and a touchdown. But dont be down Jeff. There is always next year.

December 7, 2008 at 7:35pm · ·

Jeff Howard Don't let the TB loss get you down. You'll win one eventually. Next year you just need to listen to your QB.

December 7, 2008 at 4:33pm · ·

No comments:

Post a Comment